Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Want Nutini On Stage

KYLE Falconer is hoping to perform The View's track Covers live on stage with Paolo Nutini, but he can't get the Paisley crooner to answer his phone.

The View recorded the track, which features on new album Which Bitch?, with Paolo after discovering they were holed up in nearby studios last year.

And now the Dundee band have revealed they would like to perform the track live with Paolo.

We caught up with Kyle backstage at Edinburgh's Picture House before their gig this week and he said: "It would be amazing to perform with Paolo, but he is pretty busy.

"He's a great musician and we've been in touch since doing the track.

"We both live in London and he invited me round to play football. I couldn't make it though and haven't been able to get in touch since.

"I've tried calling but I don't think he picks up when it's a private number, but then again neither do I."

By Beverley Lyons And Laura Sutherland, Daily Record, 14th February 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home