Thursday, November 22, 2007

The View vs The Mighty Boosh

TV halfwits The Mighty Boosh were asked by the NME to take some questions by some of indie's rocks top stars. Amongst them was The View's very own Kyle Falconer.

Kyle asked Noel Fielding: Noel, why were you being such a prick at the house party in Clapham that we went to with The Zutons? You started taking the piss out of our mate and we all got chased out of the house. Are you always that horrible?

Noel said: "I don't remember that. I remember going to a gig at the Islington Academy and them all being wankers. I was upstairs and someone from Towers Of London said The View were downstairs and they were all being twats. I went down there and nearly had a fight with them because I was so drunk. But I've got nothing against The View. This was my brother Naboo's party, and I wasn't being horrible at all. I didn't know who they were to be honest. I'm one of the nicest people on the planet."

NME 21st November 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noel also made reference to this question in the two questions after Kyle's.

6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home