Thursday, February 05, 2009

Kyle takes up meditation

The View's Kyle Falconer has taken up meditation.

The 21-year-old rocker is experimenting with new relaxation techniques but isn't sure they are having the correct effect on him.

He said: "I've just moved into a new flat so I'm just doing meditations in there really. I have my meditation music on, oceans and that, lying back and I've moved the furniture to get the full effect of it but then I fell asleep halfway through.

"All my mates have been getting into it, trying to be better people but I don't think it's really working for me. It's not really helped me calm down."

The 'Same Jeans' rockers - who have just released new album 'Which Bitch?' - are famed for their hard partying but Kyle believes his new hobby will help him cope with the after-effects.

He added: "I'll take the good with the bad, I'm sure I'll go on the benders and then meditate to cancel it all out?"

Copyright (C) bangshowbiz.com 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home