Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When Kyle met Macca

The View's Kyle Falconer cried when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The frontman of the Scottish band is a huge fan of the Beatles legend and admits he was overwhelmed when he finally met his idol.

He told BANG Showbiz: "When I met Paul McCartney, I had to run to the toilet and just burst into tears. I was a bit p***ed but I was just in tears going 'What am I doing? I'm blowing the chance', it was really f***ed up."

Kyle eventually composed himself - but got into an argument with another band who also wanted to speak to the 66-year-old musician.

He added: "When I came back, the guys from The Feeling were butting in while I was talking to him and I was like, 'What are you doing? You're blowing my chances, get to f**k.'"

"I love The Beatles. I wanted to ask him to collaborate with us, 'Do you fancy doing a tune with us Paul?' I'd have got laughed out of there."

Paul isn't the only person to have left Kyle star struck, adding he also admires British rockers Oasis.

He explained: "I still get a bit of a judder when I see Liam Gallagher or Noel, it's still weird talking to them, it shouldn't be but it is, they're just geniuses."

Anne Lu - Celebrity News Service News Writer, 20th January 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home