Thursday, February 08, 2007

Onstage Video from NME Tour at Glasgow Academy

The excellent short video clip below was recorded by Tommy (Mumm-Ra Keyboard Player).

Here's also what he had to say about his two nights in Glasgow with The View.
"The second Glasgow night was nothing short of legendary. The Automatic, being the very nice chaps that they are, let The View headline so as they could play to their home crowd. The set they played was quite possibly one of the maddest things I've ever seen. Seeing a band at their peak playing to such a devoted audience was just amazing. I have never seen a crowd reaction like it, I mean, it was just something really really special. The following is a cheeky little video I took of the end of Same Jeans, so see for yourself what I mean...."

The end of Same Jeans at the Glasgow Academy, Second Night.
  • Visit Tommy's blog here
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home